Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fixing Plasticfairings

BEESWAX SOAP AND HONEY.




I made this soap with boiling water for debugging beeswax, honey and beeswax course, water tapeworm frozen soda dissolved in it, added the oils and wax in the trace I added the honey, but when I enmolde, a few minutes began to crack, looked like a volcano, or when it starts to crack a cake in the oven, for one thing, and started up a little and the cracks were seen dark dark brown, then started to move a little so not to go up, I was afraid, I think it was all too hot, between water, honey, wax that looked like an erupting volcano, so you will see 2 colors that are seen now as the soap has cured, I've tried and is very creamy and smooth and has maintained the smell of wax, is estupendo.no cover the soap, which was heated by himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment