Hello chic @ s ! How is everything? first apologize for not writing in the blog for so long, but I've been quite busy and even though I wanted not find the time, imagine the hours and I are still here, but if not, no form.
Well I've been doing a lot of things these days, but for now I put some bows that I made with ribbons cute or at least to me it seems.
Now some chupeteros with hair bow to match.
not you imagine the surprise I got when I was a postman on the store and see things so beautiful that I have given my friend Cecilia de la Fuente http://artcecilia.com/ . a fan that she knew I loved to fly and also in my favorite color purple with black and white combination, it seems the perfect combination.
With the bag with my name painted, can not be prettier and with better taste, is impressive.
scarf and a most precious when we saw the last time she had and I loved it, I do not know how you can be as detailed and remember all this way, thank you darling, do not imagine what I liked, I have not been removed in the afternoon and have taught the fan to everyone who came to the store, have been all deluded.
Now some chupeteros with hair bow to match.
not you imagine the surprise I got when I was a postman on the store and see things so beautiful that I have given my friend Cecilia de la Fuente http://artcecilia.com/ . a fan that she knew I loved to fly and also in my favorite color purple with black and white combination, it seems the perfect combination.
With the bag with my name painted, can not be prettier and with better taste, is impressive.
scarf and a most precious when we saw the last time she had and I loved it, I do not know how you can be as detailed and remember all this way, thank you darling, do not imagine what I liked, I have not been removed in the afternoon and have taught the fan to everyone who came to the store, have been all deluded.
0 comments:
Post a Comment