Sunday, May 24, 2009

Setup Home Modem Arris Motorola

transparent. (Glycerine based)




Here is my soap transparent, has gone well, for me, just need to know how to do other stuff melts more cool. I did it with lard recipe Shadow, but I have not since that did not have carbonate, and according to the technique Mendru for glycerin base. I wanted to do it with stearic, but when I saw this recipe with lard thought it would be less dangerous than stearic, but one day I dare to.
Edito
to put the recipe and process:


200gr.
coconut oil 100gr. 100g castor
. lard

50 gr. 100
soda gr.

water 200 gr sugar 100 gr water

150 g ethanol at 96 ยบ
5 gr.
salt
I've got baked, half the time and has begun to take crumbs and still stung a little after 2 hours was done as ruleras crumbs, you've missed the syrup with sugar and I have removed, then you have added on alcohol and I have spent the mixer, has been very liquid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment