Saturday, October 2, 2010

Difference Birkenstock Betula

Decenario And stuff.



Hola chic @ s ! How are you?, I liadilla good although a little (as if that were something Again, if I roll it up with a pipe, haha), well, although you may not believe, I have not stopped doing little things, but did not make pictures, because this head of mine is a disaster, I made cookies with fondant and royal ice they were cute, I thought that I had taken photo but no.


I put other delicated Decenario leather bracelets, which are having great success.









These are very salty for pekes house with braided leather and kittys (which will have the kittens that are excited) to see if I did I put other white and purple.






And since we took pictures with the other cookies I put these I put in the basket of Leire.














have already uploaded the album "I Never Said" in Spotify if you do not know her for me, one of the best music programs, worth having.

Or wish you a happy weekend, and recargueis sleep that batteries for the week.
Be happy, kisses.


http://open.spotify.com/album/OgDerI8dWM6JO9L1kGOhu6



0 comments:

Post a Comment