ALICANTE: ALUMINIUM FACTORY VISIT. D. JUAN CARLOS ALICANTE VISITED IN 1965.
REPOSITORY: VISITING A SHOE FACTORY.
ALCOY: VISIT PAPER REUNIDAS.
REPOSITORY: ALSO VISITED ARTICLES CARBONELL.
I was privileged to witness during his visit on days 17 and 18, 1965 feber our province, Don Juan Carlos de Borbon to different industries Jijona Alicante, Ibi Elda, Elche, Crevillente etc, Don Juan Carlos chatted with officers and employees, inquiring about the progress of the same.
REPOSITORY: VISITING A SHOE FACTORY.
ALCOY: VISIT PAPER REUNIDAS.
REPOSITORY: ALSO VISITED ARTICLES CARBONELL.
I was privileged to witness during his visit on days 17 and 18, 1965 feber our province, Don Juan Carlos de Borbon to different industries Jijona Alicante, Ibi Elda, Elche, Crevillente etc, Don Juan Carlos chatted with officers and employees, inquiring about the progress of the same. commented, "Information" in a summary that recalled the visit of the Prince, who told him Alicante displays of affection and respect. As they did during the different views JUAN CARLOS I made to Alicante.
0 comments:
Post a Comment