Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toronto Snowboard Iron




Hello chic @ s !, You see I've been preparing my pantry for the harsh winter we have for this land, haha.
The bridge has given enough of themselves, we have traveled, we enjoyed the company of family and we've stocked the larder with sweet jam, ummm, so good the house smells when you cook these things.
I
plum jam.
apple jam.

Here
togheter.


And here also with applesauce and apple jelly.



And I could not take pictures of an apple pie as I did to make the most of the day, haha.
Hope you like it and if you want a recipe, I think I have it on, but you ask me and I the way, is not comparable this jam with the house purchased and provided toast breakfast is a great way to start the day with little things done with love.
Happy week!, Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment