Hello chic @ s ! How has been the bridge?, Hope all well and simply have not had problems with snow or with strikes by drivers.
Nosotr @ s have been in house, we had everything, snow, rain, sun, we have been completito.
Well and enjoying the little shop and tried to organize a bit of everything, now I'm more lost than a donkey in a disco hehe, little by little, I think that it heals over time.
And as I have asked some of them here are some pictures of the little corner store, the case is already changed again, as my husband I move that the prices and I'm all scheming on how to organize to make it better, not I know, I do spoil the end rather than fix it, but good to get an idea I hope it's worth.
Showcase Part
goodies I made some small trees that are very cute.
baby area.
And busuteria and accessories.
You can see the fans of my friend Cecilia de la Fuente.
Some gift.
Bear.
And my good luck charm, an angel painted by Cecilia, do not you imagine how precious is the natural, it's amazing the details that have and the face so pretty, thanks Cecilia, Antonio pass me and you did a wonderful day, every day I feel more at ease, we seem to know about life, but we did cortito to see if we repeat prontito, lots thanks for coming and for all that positive energy I know and feel that you are sending me.
I hope you enjoy and that you will not have too tired so photo, above the camera we crashed and we do not understand this very well, so I apologize for the quality
Bear.
And my good luck charm, an angel painted by Cecilia, do not you imagine how precious is the natural, it's amazing the details that have and the face so pretty, thanks Cecilia, Antonio pass me and you did a wonderful day, every day I feel more at ease, we seem to know about life, but we did cortito to see if we repeat prontito, lots thanks for coming and for all that positive energy I know and feel that you are sending me.
I hope you enjoy and that you will not have too tired so photo, above the camera we crashed and we do not understand this very well, so I apologize for the quality
You know where to find us:
CAPRICHOS
C / Real 22
Buitrago del Lozoya Here I find
week-Happy weekend!, Kisses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment