Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yamaha Warrior Plastics Cheap

STORE BEARS AND FLOWERS COOKIES FONDANT


Hello chic @ s ! so sorry you had neglected the blog, but I've been super bundled these days after a period of being disconnected from the store I had, I return to resume again, I know I will be thinking I'm like a cop with the times, starting a business, but for me it's a personal challenge me in a moment very good in my life, both physically and mentally and I'm going to throw into the pool.
If I can and I will put a picture that you may see, but is an explosive mix which I put, but I love and I'm super excited.
the moment I put some cookies I made for a commission, are for Manu meets a year old, I hope you get well and like them, Mary thanks for trusting me.




And if you want to bring you here on Saturday I think we opened, you are invited to a cookie.
I have a house that looks so spring flower, but if you look out your window is all whitey, you are falling, good as they say my friends will hopefully be a premonition of the "year of snow, year property ", haha.





























Happy weekend-bridge!, Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment