Hello chic @ s ! how goes the week?, WE ARE s a cold that no one stand in the road, we have grown to -14 º C, just thinking about my mother gives me creepy haha.
Well I teach the last clocks that I have come, Julia asked me to put them, so here they are, they cute, are having much success.
Behold original teddy bear.
And these angels seem callers are perfectly round, those of Marilyn, Audrey and the blue stones have a mirror.
These are all life, including me, love me with that look so vintage.
And you shall see it is true that we have been cold these days I put some pictures of river.
If you click on the photo you will see that the bank is frozen water and right at the edge where the ice ends and start the water, there are ducks.
These are all life, including me, love me with that look so vintage.
And you shall see it is true that we have been cold these days I put some pictures of river.
If you click on the photo you will see that the bank is frozen water and right at the edge where the ice ends and start the water, there are ducks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment