Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gordon Spotting Scope Zoom

HEADSCARF-COLLAR AND RING



Hello chic @ s !, this weekend is starting to smell like spring, makes a splendid sunshine and although we know it has to come colder, we must seize it and are a little longer days and little sun is very encouraging.

I'm starting to get the spring stuff, I love fashion that is very romantic vintage style, they take a lot of lace, lace, flowers, pastel far and the sailor, I think you can not miss any spring-summer.

I put a scarf-necklace that I consider to be ideal, with only the allowance can completely change the look of our clothes and also a super affordable price, I hope you like them.





















































come with matching bracelet, earrings and rings.
Here it is a ring and see that most original anillero I wanted, haha, are some cones tied with a ribbon, I love experimenting with all kinds of practical things can go, do not spend a fortune and at least are original.







I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll put more things that I have asked.
Happy weekend!, Kisses.












0 comments:

Post a Comment