Sunday, February 27, 2011

Triphasic Chart Examples





Hi chic @ s! How about going on Sunday?, Here is getting very ugly what a shame he has done and warmth of spring, but I think we'll get back to pens, we're going to do, if we're still in winter and even give us a break time, has yet to fall under the abuelillos nevaditos .
Last Sunday we met The Magnificent Five is our nom de guerre was taking advantage of AbalorĂ­stica Kedada II, and since I could not attend on Saturday, stayed for lunch on Sunday, the five with our kids do not you imagine how good we had and how quickly time passed me, are precious girls and boys love.
We
an invisible friend and I touched the gift of Cristina (Wetonia) has passed, I loved it and has not veais curro, joe this walking with artists of this stature is what it is, I only do chorraditas ... but well, you know I put my baby to tons.
Cris will
patchwork classes (no one resists anything to this woman) and see that cutest little tray, with dolls such as vintage, as I like, is a Pocholo.
Well and this already and I'll tell you a bracelet with the art of embroidery, which last is amazing with the natural agate central.



And the back is perfect, there seems to be made by hand.




And a turquoise set in one of my favorite colors and vintage-style too.
ring.


bracelet.


And the entire ensemble.








A most sympathetic IMAS.



With plenty of materials to make more things.




Let a real pass.
And my friend Lola Chulis a napkin.


We had a pipe, I'm looking forward to watch them
s a tod @ s , if I can of course next year I would not miss, come on.
That I love you a lot girls and that we are on Tuesday, well we write, haha.
week Happy tod @ s !, Kisses.


0 comments:

Post a Comment